Friday 25 January 2013

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

I forget the last time I've seen so much snowfall, probably the last time back in the day in Doncaster as a wee tot. As kids, my sister and I would rush out in the mornings to scrape the snow off the car before my parents can drive! It's a lot more fun than it sounds. Everyone had their own wellies to trek the deep layer of snow in, and we'd end up with big rosy cheeks from the frost. Our cousins and us would run outside to make snowmen, find things to use for bodyparts, and end up with frozen hands from our wet mittens. We'd have so much fun teetering and tottering in the snow. AH, it was bliss!






Our home!














My uni campus has been really picturesque as well, breathtaking to be exact.











My view from my window 

No comments:

Post a Comment